Buffalo Chicken Dip
I got this recipe from my aunt and it is so good! I served the dip with pita chips but it is also really good with tortilla chips!
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup of hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Boil the chicken breasts until cooked (about 15-20 minutes).
2. Shred the chicken breasts.
3. Combine the shredded chicken with hot sauce, toss until coated.
4. Heat chicken in sauce pan over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
5. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir and cook until warm and well blended.
6. Mix in half of the cheese (3/4 cup).
7. Pour into baking dish.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheese (3/4 cup) on top.
9. Bake at 350 until bubbling and the cheese is melted (about 15 minutes).
Baked Mac and Cheese
I got this delicious baked mac and cheese recipe from the Reid Farm blog. An amazing blog that I follow with recipes, DIY projects and fun pictures!
8 oz. uncooked ziti (I used shells and they worked well!)
1 egg, beaten
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I recommend using 2-3)
1. Cook pasta until al dente.
2. Whisk egg, sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Add pasta and 3 cups (I suggest trying it with 2 cups) of cheese and toss to coat.
4. Pour mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese on top.
5. Bake at 350 until bubbling and the cheese is melted (about 40 minutes).